Turkey and Swiss Salad with Creamy Sriracha Dressing
One of my favorite sandwiches, in salad form.
For the salad
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese sliced into strips
- ½ pound turkey breast sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 2 cups avocado chopped
- 1 ounce sprouts (clover or broccoli)
- 1 head lettuce torn and chopped
For the dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper (white, if you have it)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place the cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave it until you can easily stir it with a spoon, about 15-30 seconds.
- Add in remaining dressing ingredients and stir well (you don't want lumps!). Taste and add more salt, pepper or sriracha if desired.
- Assemble salad ingredients, toss and serve with dressing.